- Dimitrios Triantakonstantis
NOV 2013- OCT 2015, Post-doctoral researcher in GIS and Remote Sensing, Thematic area: Infrastructure, urban development and environment”, Hellenic State Scholarships Foundation IKY-SIEMENS program.[contract no. SR22020/13]
- Pavlos Baltas
- OCT 2015- AUG 2017, Post-doctoral Researcher, Thematic area: “Urban planning and sustainable development”, Hellenic State Scholarships Foundation IKY-SIEMENS program [contract no. 2016-017-0173-10841]
- JUL 2018 – JUN 2021, PI – Post-doctoral research project: “Estimating seasonal population via night-time satellite images.”, Funded by General Secretariat for Research and Technology (GSRT) – Hellenic Foundation for Research and Innovation (HFRI), Total Budget 150.000 euros. [UTH code 5761]
- Pramanik. M. (external researcher), 2015, Forecasting urban sprawl in Dhaka city of Bangladesh, Scholarship of the State Scholarships Foundation (IKY) (thesis in EADD).
- Spyros Spyratos , 2017, The use of crowd-sourced geographic data in spatial planning), Scholarship of Joint Research Center (thesis in EADD).
- Leonidas Liakos, 2021, Urban sprawl models and monitoring with remote sensing of night time lights, Scholarship of the State Scholarships Foundation (IKY) (thesis in EADD).
- Vasileios Letsios, Cholarship of the State Scholarships Foundation (IKY) , Urban sprawl through Interferometry, starting year 2017